[at-l] Windows '98

Let's just lay this thing to rest...I asked for Chomp to e-mail me so I
could ask him a question about Windows '98. I don't really have a
problem. I just wanted to know something. I wanted to know why something
did something. That's all. And, for some reason, I've been inundated
with  the same advice: Get Windows XP!!  I'm having trouble
understanding how me saying...'Hey, Chomp....E-mail me so I can ask you
a question about Windows '98' is enough information for roughly half of
you to email me with your remedy to what problem you think I have...