[at-l] Hike ended short after 13 miles

In a message dated 3/5/2005 9:35:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
askowronek@mindspring.com writes:

I  usually hike really light but planning an April trip means I'm
packing  quite a bit heavier than usual.  After all the work I put into
making  my pack lighter this is driving me nuts.  :)

On the first cold night while you are snug in a warm bag with just the  right
amount of clothing and a stove that heats water and food fast, and with
enough food to sustain you and bring warmth to your body you will be so glad  that
you carried the "extra" weight.

Sky