[at-l] Hike ended short after 13 miles

In a message dated 3/5/2005 6:32:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
GRoberts@npr.org writes:

If  you're keeping that particular pack, why don't you go to your  local
retailer and have your shoulder straps replaced with new  ones?

That could be a solution for the future but I did not discover the problems
until I was walking up Springer Mt.  Little things come to the surface as I
walk.  I may (and probably will) get a new EF Pack.  I like the  rigidity of
the frame and the ability to hang it on hooks (nails, knobs, etc.)  or even tie
a line to it and hoist it from a branch on a tree.

Skylander