[at-l] Inspirational type movies...

Those are nice, Shane; thanks for sharing. Some of that type of scenery is a big part of why we love getting outside, IMO. And for those folks who "might not go for" a  pro-God message...that's THEIR problem.
-"Camo"
------------------------------
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 15:09:00 -0600
From: "Shane" <shane@theplacewithnoname.com>
Subject: [at-l] Insprational type movies...
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>

I thought these were neat.  The first three have a definite 'pro God'
message, so some folks might not go for that.  Still, the scenery is nice...

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/popup-frame.html
http://www.pathways-to-peace.com/
http://www.cryofthespirit.com/haveyouseen.html
http://www.duirwaighgallery.com/inspiration_trailer.htm

Turn up the volume.

ShaneFrom GRoberts at npr.org  Sat Mar  5 05:28:16 2005
From: GRoberts at npr.org (Gary Roberts)
Date: Sat Mar  5 05:41:10 2005
Subject: [at-l] Hike ended short after 13 miles

If you're keeping that particular pack, why don'y you go to your local
retailer and have your shoulder straps replaced with new ones ?

  _____