[at-l] Hike ended short after 13 miles

No to pick on Lilla, but where the heck is Kahley when we need her.  We had a fair
long discussion about strenum straps and shoulder straps and women.  Us poor
men did not realize how mush of a problem breast can be to a backpacker.  Kahley
informed us all.  Maybe I should go throught the old archives,

Cheers,

Grey Owl