[at-l] Hike ended short after 13 miles

Yup
	Amy makes a good point. Babys naturally breath with their diaphragm.
It is only as adults that we start to breath improperly with our
ribcage. It is a tough habit to unlearn. I have been working on it for
some time.
	A really tough one is reverse breathing. That is a Yoga way to purge
your system of impurities. Chest remains calm while diaphragm
contracts on inhale and expands on exhale....now pat your foot and rub
your head. LOL

chase