[at-l] St. Patrick's Day---Appalachian WINE trail

If you Google "Appalachian wine trail" you'll find links to people who don't
know too much about the Internet but likely do sell good wine.

One of the links wants my name and address to send me info by mail, one wants
$30 per couple to reserve a place.

The third I tried had a link named "MAP."  Unfortunately, the link they gave to
Mapquest was a P.O. box so it was hard to find.

Life is not too short: it is too narrow
JestBill  Ga--->Me '03

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!