[at-l] Memory lane...

In a message dated 3/2/2005 1:30:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Snodrog5@aol.com writes:

> Claim:  Vice-President Al Gore claimed that he "invented" the Internet.
> Origins:  No, Al Gore did not claim he "invented" the Internet, nor did he
> say anything that could reasonably be interpreted that way

Same old staus quo by the spin doctor Karl Rove.  Anything to get Dubya in
office.  Just look at what they did to one of their own in South Carolina that
campaign.

I hope all the Bushies are happy with the mess he's created and continues to
make worse.

Sly