[at-l] Two More AT Rescues

On the news tonight, there was a report about two Bristol men who had to be
rescued off of Mt. Rogers today.  They'd been out in this really difficult
weather without gear for two nights--just out for a happy little day hike.  They
are to be interviewed on the news tonight at 11:00.  I'm glad we didn't have
two more AT fatalities (The report said that they were on the AT.), but it's
always nice to know that people enjoy going outdoors . . . prepared.

Kinnickinic