From: <PUDSCRAWLER@aol.com>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 12:07 AM
Subject: [at-l] #@+&*^%

I'm inside with my heaviest long coat, fleece robe, granny gown, under two
sleeping bags, and freezin.'

Reported from Marion 03/01/2005 11:40 PM EST  Temperature:  23?F -5?C
Conditions: Cloudy/Windy
Winds:  WNW 33 MPH WNW 53 KPH
Relative Humidity:  69%
Barometer:  29.80 Steady
Visibility: 2.50 Miles 4.02 Kilometers
Feels Like: 5?F n/a

Local Doppler Averages, Records Weather Alert Sign Up Hourly Forecast

Seven-Day Forecast

TUE

n/a n/a
18?F -7?C
WED

33?F 0?C
16?F -8?C
THU

37?F 2?C
20?F -6?C
FRI

39?F 3?C
28?F -2?C
SAT

43?F 6?C
32?F 0?C
SUN

45?F 7?C
33?F 0?C
MON

52?F 11?C
27?F -2?C

Detailed Forecast

Plan events with our local guide for Tri - Cities
Tuesday night: Cloudy with occasional snow showers. Quite windy. Low 18F.
Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Winds could occasionally gust
over
50 mph.
Wednesday: Windy. Snow flurries and a few snow showers throughout the