[at-l] Re: Ring a bell and change OR take a step that leads to another

In a message dated 3/2/2005 7:20:03 AM Eastern Standard Time, Bror8588
writes:

Worse  off are those who pursue those dreams and  fail.

**

Never...
Those that pursue their dreams can't fail.
The pursuit of your dreams is success, no matter what
the outcome.
Not pursuing them is failure.

That was NOT my quote.  I believe it was something I was responding  to.  If
you read from whence you quoted me you can see that my words  were:

**
I never said it was your quote.
I just saw the quote for the first when you replied to  it.