  From: Bror8588@aol.com
  To: shellydhale@earthlink.net ; jbullar1@twcny.rr.com ; AThiker@smithville.net
  Cc: at-l@backcountry.net
  Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 6:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Re: Ring a bell and change OR take a step that leads toanother

  In a message dated 3/1/2005 4:46:03 PM Eastern Standard Time, shellydhale@earthlink.net writes:
    Ah ha...sounds like a good excuse for a hike!  I've got you penciled in to start with me on this new exercise program.  It starts next March 1.  One year from today.  So, eat a few more donuts...it's not time to start the program just yet.

  Oh sure, start a month before I am able to go.  Where will you be in a month?  I can meet you there.  Oh, and will you be wearing your nurse's uniform?  Got the sponges ready?

  Sky