[at-l] Snow out west

Jim wrote:  > I have lots. Snowing as I type with 12" forecast by nightfall.

I'd love to get snow like this.  Alas, the Weather Gods at Channel 3 are
only  calling for 1-2" for us by 5 PM today.  It's spitting a little right
now...not much to hardly mention, but the weird part is the sun is brightly
shining.

Oh well...back to my homework.  Anyone wanna do my Finance or Marketing
papers for this week?  Darn, I just thought of something.  If it snows, I'll
still have class.  Drat...knew there was a reason not to take classes
online.  ...sigh...

Tenacious Tanasi
    (Shelly Hale)