[at-l] Question on Seal Skinz Socks

>Question
>
>Has any one tried Seal Skinz Socks. If so what is your openion. I am going
>to hit snow and rain starting on the AT next week and need to keep my feet
>dry.  I am going to try to use my 806 NB with the Seal Skinz and
>mini  gaiters.
>I also just got the Crocs Ex-Large 11.8 oz. I guess it's  the  small that
>comes in at 8 oz.
>
>Lonetrail

Yes, I have used them in winter.  They form a vapor barrier so feet
will perspire but they should stay warm.  I wore them in March of
2003 while walking through the Smokeys in a heavy snowstorm.  I was
wearing NB 804 and low gaiters.  My feet stayed warm despite hip deep
snow drifts.  But i was anxious to take the sealskinz off at the end
of the day.

--

Life is Good!!!
Art Cloutman