[at-l] You know you're a hiker when

I call it "maturity."  If you know who you are and what you want to do, you buy
what's appropriate for that.

Now, the "kid" is trying to be part of the family and just has the "buy stuff"
addiction.  Don't be surprised if that doesn't turn into a "buy houses/buy
cars," "gotta buy something NOW" affliction.

"Regular" clothes are for regular people--I don't know any.

=====
Life is not too short: it is too narrow
JestBill  Ga--->Me '03