[at-l] Update on Middleun...

I find myself agreeing with Sly on both counts...
-"Camo"
------------------------------
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 20:08:13 EST
From: Slyatpct@aol.com
Subject: Re: [at-l] Update on Middleun...
To: athummingbird@dnet.net, shellydhale@earthlink.net,
 at-l@mailman.backcountry.net

In a message dated 2/26/2005 6:58:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
athummingbird@dnet.net writes:

> I do hope that the dog's
> owners have taken responsibility for all of the expenses and are being sure
> this doesn't happen again.

Glad to hear Jerrica is much better, but the only way to make sure it doesn't
happen again is to put the dog down.  If I were the owner I wouldn't hesitate
for a minute.
Sly
------------------------------
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 20:42:34 EST
From: Slyatpct@aol.com
To: gadog430@charter.net, athummingbird@dnet.net,
 shellydhale@earthlink.net, at-l@mailman.backcountry.net

In a message dated 2/26/2005 8:34:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gadog430@charter.net writes:

> This isn't the first person that dog has bitten.

Well then, maybe the cousin should be shot.
SlyFrom GRoberts at npr.org  Mon Feb 28 06:52:46 2005
From: GRoberts at npr.org (Gary Roberts)
Date: Mon Feb 28 07:04:54 2005
Subject: [at-l] Tolberone Chocolate

REI dividends are now available, as of, 2/25/05.  Check your local REI for
those valuable duckets.  I had a whopping $2.51 waiting for me to spend.
Now, that's not to say I've spent a lot there in the last year (I have),
it's just that I have a personal relationship with them now.

What to buy.....a pack of batteries.......fuel
canister......bandanna.......Tolberone chocolate bar......so many choices.

I think I'll buy the chocolate.