[at-l] Update on Middleun...

Shelly.

I am so happy to hear that Jerrica is back home and doing so well.  She sure
does sound like a strong little trooper.  Hiker stock for sure!  What a
frightening thing for a little girl to go through.  I do hope that the dog's
owners have taken responsibility for all of the expenses and are being sure
this doesn't happen again.

Thanks for filling us in.  We have been thinking about you all so much and
it was so nice to hear some encouraging news.

Hugs, Hummingbird