[at-l] embarrassing mom

--- Felix <AThiker@smithville.net> wrote:

> Now, tell me this...if a child has gray hair...and, as the child grows
> older, into an adult, the hair starts to turn some other colour...say
> brown (aka brunette)...would that adult artificially colour the hair so
> it stays gray?

This is a question from another era.  Nowadays, the parents would color the
kid's hair and keep it colored until it grew to be a rebellious teen (the kid,
not the hair) with green dreadlocks and gray roots.

I wonder what color the male teenager's beard would be?

I dunno whether the child or the mom would be more embarrassed. Surely one of
'em would learn to spit. At about age 25 they'd both be glad if it turned to a
more "natural" color.  If only the tatoos and piercings would disappear for
another 30 years!

Mebbe they'd call the kid "Grayson."  "...Hadn't been for Grayson, I'd been in
Tennessee.."  Or Griselda.
http://www.longhairlovers.com/baby_1.html

I never found out what happened to the thruhiker "Boilerplate" in '03.  He was
growing a Mohawk/Dreadlock--called it a Dreadhawk. Done in gray it might have
been striking.