[at-l] PCT Self-Resupply notes

In 2003, Weathercarrot made his notes about self-resupply available to me
prior to my jaunt on the  PCT.  They are a great tool for figuring out where
to stop to resupply both for the next section as well as further up trail.
This proved extremely valuable as I was doing my PCT hike largely
unsupported.

When I realized these notes were no longer readily available on-line, I
offered to host a page for them on my web site and Weathercarrot agreed.

You can find these notes at:

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor/pctresupply.html

While this information was compiled in early 2001, the vast majority is
still accurate.  However, references to specific town resources should be
double checked against the latest guides.

For those who are wondering, these notes do not replace existing trail
guides.  For the unsupported hiker doing a fairly standard length thruhike,
they supplement them.

Enjoy!

Mara

P.S.  If at some point Weathercarrot updates these notes, I'll be sure to
update the web site accordingly. -MF