[at-l] Canister stoves

How long will a full, four (4) ounce Snowpeak/MSR Iso/Butane canister
(smallest version) last me at elevations of 9000 feet and above.  I plan on
using an MSR Pocket Rocket on the Colorado Trail and am having questions
about should I take the 4 ounce or 8 ounce canister.  I plan on a cup of
coffee in the morning, maybe oatmeal and then a lipton's type or
freeze-dried meal in the evening.  So, mostly just boiling water.  I do plan
on re-supplying every 4-5 days.