[at-l] Need help - AT Guidebooks for sale

Hello All,

I'm beginning my NOBO AT thru-hike attempt on March
14th, but I've run into a bit of a snag.

I did the right thing at my workplace, as a
supervisor, and gave 30 days notice, with the good
intention of being able to train my replacement.  Four
days later, I arrived at work and found out that I'd
been laid off.  This means approximately 4 weeks of
lost income, which I needed to help finance my hike.

To supplement my income, I'm trying to sell my AT
Guidebooks, which are brand-new.  The only one that
I've even opened is the Georgia-Tennessee book.  The
others are in mint-condition.

Please note that I do not have the maps - only the
guidebooks.  I paid approximately $175 for them and am
asking $100 for all 11 guidebooks.  Of course, I'll
settle for a best offer.

If anybody needs any further incentive to assist me,
my thru-hike attempt is a fundraiser for the 2005 MS
Walk.  You can find out more about my fundraiser by
browsing to the following URL:

    www.tinyurl.com/44spy

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Be well,

Daniel
http://www.trailjournals.com/bailey