[at-l] Quotes on Risk and Daring

There are risks and costs to a program of action, but they are far less than
the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction.  JFK

Why wait? Life is not a dress rehearsal. Quit practicing what you're going
to do, and just do it. In one bold stroke you can transform today.
- Marilyn Grey

Go out on the limb-- that's where the fruit is.
- Will Rogers (1879-1935)

Every year that I live I am more convinced that the waste of life lies in
the love we have not given, the powers we have not used, the selfish
prudence which will risk nothing, and which, shirking pain, misses happiness
as well.
- Mary Cholomondeley

Tenacious Tanasi
    (Shelly Hale)