[at-l] MD or PA hikes

I would be interested in something like this... Grey Owl and I are talking about hiking the Black Forest Trail in the late spring/early summer.

  Good question

-----Original Message-----
From: at-l-bounces@backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-bounces@backcountry.net]On Behalf Of NansLuck@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 20:34
To: at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] MD or PA hikes

I am wondering if there is any group hiking plans for MD or PA sections
anytime this spring scheduled. Jim & Ginny or someone else......it seems like I
have heard of this sort of thing a few years back, but I can't remember who it
was that either organized them or talked about it. Any one have any info in that
regard???

Landslide (Nan)