[at-l] The Dangers of COUNTRY (was City) Life

That was SD and southwest ND. The rest of the state gets their share
also, but with more watern' holes the rest can challange MN for
skeeters! For large pest, we have geese--thousands! Maybe that's why we
have fewer grasshoppers. I hiked a part of the NCT with all those pest.

Turtle