[at-l] Virus warning from antigravitygear

Just got notice that someone is trying to spoof antigravitygear with a
mailing from Management@antigravitygear.com.

Please disregard the email and delete it immediately.  I DO NOT SPAM ever!
and this did not come from me and probably has a virus.

The title of the bogus email is "E-mail account security warning." and has
the following test:
Dear user of Antigravitygear.com  gateway  e-mail server,

Some of our clients complained about the spam  (negative e-mail content)
outgoing  from  your  e-mail  account. Probably,  you have been infected by
a  proxy-relay trojan server. In order  to keep your computer safe,
follow the instructions.

For details see the attach.

Kind regards,
    The Antigravitygear.com team