[at-l] Feb 19th

Okay Shelly,

Two days till your guestimate on the baby's birthday.  I wouldn't mind, but doubt that Jr/Miss is going to escape that soon.  As for who is holding the betting $...  Beats me.  I'm an innocent bystander!  By-the-way- Someone bought a bright orange hat for the baby- Tiger (as in Whinnie the pooh and tiger too).  When I opened it at my shower I announced OUT LOUD "Oh, a BLAZE ORANGE hat.  This will be perfect for when we take the baby out hiking during hunting season."  oops, I shouldn't have said that out loud, as I was the only hiker there.  No one seemed to appreciate my point of view.  I got a room full of silence and a lot of odd looks.  oops.

Goosebump