[at-l] The Dangers of City Life]

Unless the poster of this happens to hang out in a lot of forums that I
read and post under 3 or 4 different names, this is an urban
legend/troll.  Besides...who in their right mind wouldn't think
something odd of a naked lady approaching their car TWELVE TIMES IN TWO
DAYS. Locking your doors when you drive is probably a good idea anyway.

Really, try harder next time.