Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:36:53 -0500
From: Wyatt McGuire <wyatt@wyattmcguire.com>
Subject: [at-l] "Founder States" get together
To: at-l@backcountry.net

Sorry for the cross-posting of this,

Since I can barely contain my excitement to get started on the trail and
meet everyone, I was wondering just how many hikers (past present and
future) would be up for a pre-hike(at least for the march crowd) get
together for some dinner, conversation and maybe even some....alcohol.

I'm a Pennsylvania boy, but it appears there are quite a few of us in
the PA, MD, NJ, NY, DE, OH, VA area, it might be a drive for some, but
who would be interested in getting together for some festivities?

I'd like to organize something for the weekend of the 26th/27th, time is
short so let me know if you're interested by responding to this thread
or with an email.

See you all soon, Wyatt (as yet trailnameless)

(Sorry if you're reading this a second time, but I'm trying to recruit
here) From camojack at comcast.net  Thu Feb 17 02:53:15 2005