[at-l] Wallpaperers

Too small. Those things are about 20" across and are centered (obviously)
over your head. When snow or rain is blowing in from in front of me I want
the umbrella to extend to just short of where it will show in the photo.
With an umbrella I can also tip it sideways if the rain is blowing in from
the side.