[at-l] Do the frogs know sumpin' we don't???

> GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
>
> Shane

It's too late.  We're totally surrounded!!!  We're hiding here behind the
bunker, but they're starting to come across Sergeant.  What should we do?
What should we do?  Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes.

(It's kinda drizzled all day long, and the froggies are still goin' a
courtin' out thar hot and heavy.  Anybody know how to bribe a frog to keep
quiet or should we stick with the guerilla warfare tactics?)

Tenacious Tanasi
    (Shelly Hale)