[at-l] Do the frogs know sumpin' we don't???

At 08:51 AM 2/16/2005 -0500, Leslie Booher wrote:
>My hiking partner told me that it was 55? in central Maine
>yesterday.  anklebear

Yeah, the North Country has been unusually warm this year. We've only had
about 8-10 days below zero (coldest was -30*) and several thaws. Yesterday
was around 40* here and it rained late in the day then it cooled down this
morning and turned to snow. It's getting real pretty out there, what with
snow sticking to the trees. I may have to grab my cameras and go out for a
truck tour.