[at-l] Do the frogs know sumpin' we don't???

At 10:41 PM 2/15/2005 -0500, Shelly Hale wrote:
>Sittin' at my puter here, and all of a sudden the frogs start gettin'
>jiggy wit it.  I mean we've got a whole orchestra goin' on outside.  Is
>this unusual for this time of year?  I thought it was still a little early
>& cold for the little buggars.  Could warmer weather be settin' in?  Hmm...
>
>Tenacious Tanasi
>     (Shelly Hale)

FROGS? It's snowing outside and they forecast as much as 9" by this
evening. Warmer weather setting in? No. It's just you Southerners rubbing
it in to us Northerners. It is darned pretty though. Big fat flakes. If my
back didn't hurt I'd be out futzing around the Adirondacks on my snowshoes.

Sore Back Saunterer