[at-l] The Reason for the Answer is Important! Could be OT but you never know.

A farmer named Clyde  was driving his pickup truck, had an accident and was
In court, suing  the trucking company whose driver was accused of causing the
accident. Their  fancy lawyer was questioning Clyde.

"Didn't you say at the scene of the  accident, 'I'm fine,'?" asked the
lawyer.    Clyde responded, "Well, I'll tell you what

happened. I had just loaded my  favorite mule, Bessie, into the ."

I didn't ask for any details," the  lawyer interrupted. "Just answer the
question. Did you not say, at the scene of  the

accident, "I'm fine!?"

Clyde said,  "Well, I had just got Bessie into the trailer and I was driving
down the road .  " The lawyer interrupted again and said, "Judge, I am trying
to establish  the fact that at the scene of the accident, this man told the
Highway Patrolman  on the scene that he was just fine. Now several weeks after
the accident he is  trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud.  Please
tell him to  simply answer the question."

By this time, the Judge was fairly  interested in Clyde's answer and said to
the  lawyer, "I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favorite mule,
Bessie".

Clyde thanked the  Judge and proceeded, "Well as I was saying, I had just
loaded Bessie, my  favorite mule, into the trailer and was driving her down the
highway when this  huge semi-truck and trailer ran the stop sign and smacked my
truck right in the  side. I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown
into the other. I was  hurting, real bad and didn't want to move. However, I
could hear ole Bessie  moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape
just by her groans.  Shortly after the accident a Highway

Patrolman came on the scene. He  could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he
went over to her. After he looked  at her, he took out his gun and shot her
between the eyes.

Then the Patrolman came across the  road, gun in hand, looked at me, and
said, 'How are you feeling?'

"Now what the hell would you say?"