[at-l] NG Photo: Olympic Nat. Park

At 03:27 PM 2/15/2005 -0500, Leslie Booher wrote:
>Check out the Nat'l. Geographic photo of the day: Olympic National Park.
>~~ eArThworm
>
>Yes, and see who took the shot---Sam Abell---which brings us full circle
>to the conversation about terrific photographers.  <G>  anklebear

Yeah, he sure gets around. Now if I had remained single there's a job I
would have liked, National Geographic photographer. From what I hear though
they don't exactly get rich doing it and being away from home as much as
they are is not good for a marriage. Ah well, maybe in the next lifetime.
Planning subsequent lives would be a damn sight easier though if one could
remember the previous ones.