[at-l] Fwd: Great Smoky Mountains; N. Shore Road workshops

This is Cutty from the south ruck meeting of '05, I read the at-l daily and
I enjoy the omraderie that we all have. I think that as a group,AT hikers,
need  to know how we can help in keeping a road from being built in the Smokies.
 If anyone doesn't know what the northshore is, its a road that would be
built in  the southern portion of the smokies. we can help out.  This letter was
written by Ted Snyder, whom I believe a lot of you know. If anyone can attend
any of these meetings this would help a lot.