[at-l] neener neener

On Feb 14, 2005, at 7:55 PM, Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/14/2005 6:59:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> askowronek@mindspring.com writes:
>

> Cool!? I'll only be out for a few weeks ("Only two hundred miles or so"
>  I said to my podiatrist today.? He raised his eyebrows.)? But it'd be
>  nice to see somebody I sort of know.? :)
>

>  Two hundred miles will get you to Newfound Gap.? Let me know if you
> need a ride.? Or maybe Neener Nina can get you, she's closer.

Well, I was averaging.  I figure Fontana Dam or I-40 will be my
stopping points.  It depends on my feet, the weather, how I feel about
the state of the world.. all that good stuff.  :)

Nina has already kindly offered to give me a ride should I need it,
though I'm not sure I had decided I might go through the Smokies at
that point.  More likely I'll stop at Fontana, as that distance is how
far I've gone the last couple of times before I started having serious
arthritis owies.

Sly, perhaps you could email me contact info so I can carry it with me?

-amy