[at-l] Not Meaning to Start Something---

...but have y'all noticed how many people are doing hikes "for a cause" this year?  I know how most of you feel about this, so this probably doesn't need much discussion, but, it just seems that every couple of days my Google AT news has someone doing a hike for a cause.  I don't really know how I feel about it, but it seems to be getting out of control.  One person was covering three charities.  My thought was, "Whoa!"  anklebear

P.S.  TJ Fort, contact me off-list, please.  I want to find out about the merger.