[at-l] Re: at-l Digest, Vol 22, Issue 13

In a message dated 2/13/2005 2:29:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
at-l-request@backcountry.net writes:

Each  person is unique  and we only find out what is good for
us by the  attempting of the  difficult.

This is also the way we grow. By expanding our boundaries and reaching
beyond our comfort levels. I sure do appreciate all the thoughts and advice I  have
gotten here. I have "filed" them away into memory and will pull out as
needed.

46 days and counting

Dancin free