  From: TrailR@aol.com
  To: gadog430@charter.net
  Cc: at-l@backcountry.net
  Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 12:01 AM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Party in the Gap-Southern Ruck Reunion

  In a message dated 2/13/2005 4:12:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, gadog430@charter.net writes:
    So what we probably need to do is just all meet at the US 64 AT crossing.
    Everyone can find that pretty easily. It's on 64 right out of Franklin
    toward Murphy. Then we can decide what to do. If I remember correctly, it's
    a pretty good size parking lot.

    Dawg

  We could all get rooms at the Microtel in Franklin & go to the AYCE at Shoneys!!!
  THEN hike... It would be like a flashback to my Thru hike (except I wouldn't be able to
  eat as much!). LOL!

  Sounds good so far Dawg, hope I can go.

  Dog