[at-l] With apologies to our

Northern listers who just didn't have quite the weather we Floridians had
today..

Spent the afternoon at Fort Desoto Park, just below St. Petersburg on the
West cost of Florida.  Chamber of Commerce weather, around 72 degrees, light
breeze and blue skies..  Stretched out and took a nap, followed some 'coons,
walked in the cool surf - basically one of those really decadent lay-back
days..

Here are a couple of images that I took.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/view?i=EeAN27Nm5aNW7jo&open=1&x=1&s
m=1&sl=1

By the way, shutterfly is just an easy way for me to share and I do get
prints from them - hope no one thinks I am trying to get business there
way..

WhoAh