[at-l] Granola Recipe.

J,

Reference your question, 2-12-05, ?what do you do after you add the
cherries?  Its still in the baking pan right??

Correct.

Remove the granola from the oven, then just sprinkle the cherries about on
top of the hot granola.  Stir it all together gently (I don?t really know
why I think the cherries need to be warmed by the hot granola), to keep it
from breaking up too much.

I?ll add this to answer another question which may come to mind.  The
granola mixture should be just a single layer on a Cookie Sheet, Sheet Pan,
or Baking Pan, etc.  It shouldn?t be thick.

Happy cooking.  Happy eating.

Steve