OT--Spelling simple words...WAS... [at-l] Re: Dyslexia

I am wondering if the statement might be a Freudian slip,
>> I forgot my wifes name once... For a few seconds, I
>> couldn't
>> remember.... In the middle of an introduction... LOL!
SO hot dog how many wives do you have, Huh?  Inquiring minds
want to know or did you really mean wife's name and you
suffered from a mind cramp?   Could it be that you are
distantly related to Shelly?  Huh?

Can you tell that my weekend starts in 30 MINUTES??????

Have a great weekend,

Grey Owl