OT--Spelling simple words...WAS... [at-l] Re: Dyslexia

Shelly wrote:
>Liteshoe was talking about dyslexia, but I have found sometimes I suffer
>from cranial flatulence.  I'll be writing or typing along and all of a
>sudden I come to a really easy word that I know I should know how to spell
>it, but for some reason it won't come to me.  It's those really simple
>words
>that I have caught myself wondering...just how the heck do you spell the
>word "THE"?  I mean I get really stumped on spelling those really really
>easy words.  And, NO...it has nothing to do with growing up in Tennessee!

No - not quite. But I very often know there's a word for what I want to say,
and can't remember what it is. It usually comes to me about three days
later.   That's called ---- uh --- uh --- well, when I remember, I'll let
you know.  <G>

I have a problem with one hand being faster than the other too - so at least
half the time I'll type "teh" instead of "the."

And I blame it all on my great-grandfather, who came from Tennessee.  <G>

Walk softly,
Jim