[at-l] Another Photographer---

Jim does the kind of photography I most aspire to do, though I lack the patience to do it well.

My favorite wildife photographer is Bill Silliker of Maine, who died at age 56 a year ago of a heart attack, while leading other photographers to his favorite haunts in Baxter Park. Bill got into photography taking pictures to save a wild salt marsh. He evolved over the years to become a professional and the author of many books, mostly focusing on the Maine moose.

His web site is still up: Check Bill's work at:

 http://www.camerahunter.com/

Weary