[at-l] Re: Dyslexia

In a message dated 2/8/2005 10:51:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
daveh@psknet.com writes:

I've  been Dyslexia all my life.

One coping mechanisms, which I always use  with numbers, is to read numbers
and/or double check numbers in a double  digit, or triple, digit formulation
--
i.e., I would not read a set  of numbers one digit at a time.  I would read
and/or double check  123-45-6789 as one-twenty-three, forty-five,

Chainsaw

**
I've always had a little dislexia issue, but I also have another weird
problem
(besides the usual brain fade issues). When I look at those 3D pictures  in
the comics (the ones where you have to kind of cross your eyes and a 3D
image pops out of the page at you), instead of the image "popping out" at
me in 3D, I see it in reverse... The image sinks into holes, I see it as if
it
was popping out the back of the page. Instead of a 3D dog popping out at
me, I would see a hole in the page, shaped like a hollowed out 3D dog....
Like my brain sees the images backwards.... As well as reversing letters
& such.

BassAckwardsDog