[at-l] Another Photographer---

Another photographer that I admire is Sam Abell.  He works for National Geographic and did the photos in the AT book several years ago.  He doesn't do anything wildly adventuresome, but he does keep on trekking for his shots.  He's solid, dependable, durable, and his photos are always good.  I find myself wondering what he had to do, what time did he have to get up, how far did he have to walk, to get that shot?  I hope this will get you to today's Nat. Geo. Photo of the Day.  If it's only the site, follow the Previous marker and put in Feb. 9.  http://lava.nationalgeographic.com/cgi-bin/pod/PhotoOfTheDay.cgi  It's just a really nice, outdoorsy photo that I really liked.

anklebear