[at-l] Dyslexia

If you switch "n" and "a" when typing, that's not dyslexia--I don't know the
word for it, but you switched HANDS!
I have that problem...especially if I don't get enough sleep.  I'll have
something in each hand, desiring to throw one of them in the trash and will
choose the wrong one! Occasionally embarrassing.

For those who worry about right/left brain theories and those who dismiss them:
one of the right/left brain ideas was that one side or the other reacts more
quickly and handles most of your life but hands some problems off to the other
side when it gets confused.
 I read something somewhere that said we should think of the brain as a
computer with several (not just ((I just misspelled jsut)) two) programs
running.  When something happens, the program most able to handle it takes
over.

With that as model, you can "explain" a lot by imagining that your various
programs are too similar and fight for control when they really shouldn't.

I'd just reboot but all current data would be lost.

--- Mark Hudson <hudsom@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> I don't like the hormone answer... not that it's wrong, just that I have
> enough other problems right now <g>.
>
> "Thanks" seem to end up as "Thnaks" all too often, but that's probably from
> typing too fast.
>
> What's sometimes drives me nuts is that I'll be reading a sentence that
> makes no sense at all, until I reread it for the third time and find out
> that my brain has inserted one letter into one word, and that the one word
> no longer works in the sentence....
>
> skeeter

=====
Want to be respected?  Be respectable.