[at-l] reg The eternal question

In a message dated 2/6/2005 7:17:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mapster@charter.net writes:

> Honestly, I think it has a lot to do with not sleeping as soundly while
> you're hiking.
>
> I wake up between every dream cycle and roll over. My bladder says: "Time
> yet, boss?" I say: "No, go back to sleep." 90 minutes later: "Is it time
> yet, boss?" "No. Next time, I promise."
>
> I've learned to stretch my bladder quite a bit by just not wanting to climb
> out of a warm bag.
>
> :-)

I too believe this!  I toss and turn more on the trail either from
uncomfortableness or excited for the next day to come to get up and hike. So the many
times you wake and check your watch to see how soon morning will come you're
body is telling you it has to pee.

Anyway......something like that :-)

Shauna