[at-l] February 6, 2005

Everybody is supposed to watch the pregame show.  You will be able to see my work.  They interviewed me but I don't know if they will use it.  We landscaped downtown Jacksonville over the last year.  When they show the brown paver sidewalks pay attention.  The design is supposed to be random.  The bricks are three different shades of brown.  I installed as best I could an outline of the AT.  To most folks it is just a squiggly line of light colored bricks but to the hardcore AT folks you can tell what it is.  They took film of it, but again I don't know if they will use it.  They filmed for two hrs. for 3 min. on air time.

Clyde