[at-l] February 6, 2005

Good morning, hickers.

I'm just wondering how many of you have looked forward to this day like a
child awaiting Christmas?  Super Bowl Sunday, itself!

For those who don't look forward to it at all, in fact think of it as the big
Kahuna of losing touch with the real world, what have you planned today as an
alternative activity?

For those who LOVE it, what did you do yesterday to "deserve" your hours in
the Barcalounger (sp?) today?

In SW Virginia (and a look-see at weather.com tells me over much of the USA),
we are having a beautiful day of sunshine and somewhat warmer weather.

Maybe I'll go out to see what the sun does to my life.  Maybe I'll sit and
watch the Xterra Triathlon.  Choices.  :-)

Kinnickinic